Siddharth Roy Kapur in talks with Korean production house
Mumbai: Siddharth Roy Kapur, managing director, Studios, Disney UTV, has confirmed they are in talks with a Korean production house for the remake rights of Remo D`Souza`s ‘ABCD: Any Body Can Dance’.
Asked if the Korean production house has shown interest in the film for a remake, Siddharth said, "Actually, we are still in talks, it is very early to say anything. We have got enquiry rights from various people, so it is a bit too early to comment on that."
"But we are very happy with the success of the film," he added.
‘ABCD: Any Body Can Dance’ featured Prabhudheva in the lead role. If reports are to be believed, the Korean production house is approaching ‘Gangnam Style’ singer Psy to play Prabhudheva`s role in the remake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Rampal rocks with 'Rock On 2' vibe
- Love is in the air! Aditya Chopra’s 'Befikre' gifts fans on Valentine's Day
- New short film for Valentine's Day
- With 'Neerja' Sonam Kapoor might find herself: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- You will love this! Robust Salman Khan freezes frame with Anushka Sharma for 'Sultan'-- See pic