Siddharth Roy Kapur in talks with Korean production house
Mumbai: Siddharth Roy Kapur, managing director, Studios, Disney UTV, has confirmed they are in talks with a Korean production house for the remake rights of Remo D`Souza`s ‘ABCD: Any Body Can Dance’.
Asked if the Korean production house has shown interest in the film for a remake, Siddharth said, "Actually, we are still in talks, it is very early to say anything. We have got enquiry rights from various people, so it is a bit too early to comment on that."
"But we are very happy with the success of the film," he added.
‘ABCD: Any Body Can Dance’ featured Prabhudheva in the lead role. If reports are to be believed, the Korean production house is approaching ‘Gangnam Style’ singer Psy to play Prabhudheva`s role in the remake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pulkit Samrat to be seen in Ajay Devgn starrer 'Baadshaho'
- Watch: Ferocious international fighters against Akshay, Sidharth
- Julie Andrews to direct 'My Fair Lady' production at Sydney
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif to wear prosthetics for their next film
- Blake Lively, Kristen Stewart join Woody Allen's film