Siddharth Roy Kapur in talks with Korean production house
Mumbai: Siddharth Roy Kapur, managing director, Studios, Disney UTV, has confirmed they are in talks with a Korean production house for the remake rights of Remo D`Souza`s ‘ABCD: Any Body Can Dance’.
Asked if the Korean production house has shown interest in the film for a remake, Siddharth said, "Actually, we are still in talks, it is very early to say anything. We have got enquiry rights from various people, so it is a bit too early to comment on that."
"But we are very happy with the success of the film," he added.
‘ABCD: Any Body Can Dance’ featured Prabhudheva in the lead role. If reports are to be believed, the Korean production house is approaching ‘Gangnam Style’ singer Psy to play Prabhudheva`s role in the remake.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'
- Kamaal R Khan rips apart Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay', leaks opening scene online
- Shah Rukh Khan shares priceless moments with acid attack survivors
- Attention ladies, check out the best tips to dress up this festive season
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song