‘Singham Returns’: Check out the reasons to watch the film
Zee Media Bureau
Mumbai: Come August 15 and we will get to see action hero Ajay Devgn back on the silverscreen as inspector Bajirao Singham in Rohit Shetty’s ‘Singham Returns’ on the occasion of India’s 68th Independence Day.
A sequel to 2011 blockbuster ‘Singham’, the film in question also features Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Touted as of the biggest films of the year, ‘Singham Returns’ promises to be a thorough entertainer. The series’ first franchise ‘Singham’ had garnered appreciation from critics and alike. Even the political class too appreciated the film besides the Police.
Here’s taking a look at some of the reasons why you may want to watch the film:
Ajay Devgn and Rohit Shetty have always delivered blockbusters. Their ‘Golmaal’ series substantiates the above mentioned point.
The two time National Award winning actor- Ajay- is popular for performing breathtaking action sequences. This film may be a perfect treat to watch.
Devgn and Kareena make a perfect onscreen couple. The two have worked together in the ‘Golmaal’ series. They even set the silverscreen ablaze with their chemistry in ‘Omkara’ and ‘Satyagraha’.
The film releases on August 15, which coincides with India’s 68th Independence Day. ‘Singham Returns’ may be a perfect ode to the Policemen and Policewomen who have served the nation and continue to do so.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- Katrina Kaif’s astonishing weight loss no game for 'Jagga Jasoos' makers!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to skip amfAR Gala for 'Sarbjit'
- Want 'Sarbjit' to release in Pakistan: Omung Kumar
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'