‘Son of Sardar’ crosses Rs.100 crore mark in India
New Delhi: Bollywood`s Diwali release "Son Of Sardaar" has finally crossed the Rs.100 crore mark at the India box office.
The Ajay Devgn, Sonakshi Sinha and Sanjay Dutt starrer movie has managed to mint Rs.100.55 crore, said an official statement.
"Son of Sardar" garnered an opening week collection of Rs.71.53 crore in India.
The action comedy released alongside Yash Chopra`s romantic "Jab Tak Hai Jaan" Nov 13. The latter crossed the Rs.100 crore mark in India Nov 23.
"Son of Sardar" is a Viacom 18 Motion Pictures and Eros International presentation. Produced by Ajay Devgn Ffilms and YRV Infra & Media (P) Ltd Production, the film is directed by Ashwni Dhir.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'