Son Ranbir, Daddy Rishi in `Wake Up Sid` sequel
Mumbai: Father and son duo Rishi-Ranbir is all set to grace the silver screen together for the first time ever in Ayaan Mukherjee’s `Wake Up Sid` sequel.
Buzz has it that the daddy-son duo is all charged up to share screen space in Mukherjee’s critically acclaimed film’s sequel.
Confirming the news to a daily, Rishi said, "I am not denying Ranbir and I are coming together in a film that is a sequel to one of his films.”
Apparently papa Rishi and beta Ranbir have been flooded with films offers that require them to share the screen.
“Ranbir and I`ve had innumerable offers to star together. But nothing really seemed to fit, until this. Both Ranbir and I are very excited about it. All I can tell you at the moment is audiences who are waiting to see us together won`t be disappointed,” said senior RK.
And recently, the duo shot for an ad film. Narrating his experience working on Mukherjee’s ad film, Rishi said, “Frankly I was more nervous than even Ranbir because the ad`s concept demanded me to behave like a typical, stern, disapproving father.”
“Now, in real life I`ve never needed to disapprove of anything that Ranbir has done. And I`ve hardly played that kind of `Yeh nahin ho sakta, tum aisa nahin kar sakte,`(No…this can’t happen. You can’t do this) kind of bellowing father,” added Rishi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar speaks about fallout with Kajol, says sometimes relationship ends
- Trisha Krishnan’s twitter account hacked; mother seeks police protection for daughter
- Good news! Rannvijay Singha blessed with a baby girl
- Vin Diesel enjoys cutting chai with Deepika Padukone
- National award-winning filmmaker Deepak Roy dead at 67
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!