Sonakshi Sinha plays Bollywood struggler in `Bullett Raja`
Mumbai: `Dabangg` star Sonakshi Sinha will be essaying the role of an aspiring Bollywood actress in the upcoming action entertainer `Bullett Raja`.
The 26-year-old actress is portraying an effervescent Bengali girl, who is smitten by Bollywood and is desperate to be the part of the glamour industry, in the Tigmanshu Dhulia directed film.
"Sonakshi plays an aspiring actress. She portrays a girl who has run away from her home in Kolkata to become a Bollywood actress. Her character wants to act in films so desperately that she is willing to act in regional cinema too," a source said.
`Bullett Raja` is slated for November 29 release and also stars Saif Ali Khan, Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jamwal, Gulshan Grover, Raj Babbar and Chunky Pandey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled