Sonakshi Sinha to work with Remo D`Souza for new film
Mumbai: Actress Sonakshi Sinha is teaming up with choreographer Remo D`Souza for the first time in Amit Sharma`s `Tevar`.
The 26-year-old actress, who shook her leg with Prabhudeva in her previous films, said the new song is "killer and crazy".
"On my way to rehearse for a song in Tevar. Killer crazy song!! My first time working with Remo... Looking forward!," tweeted Sonakshi.
Remake of 2003 Telugu film `Okkadu`, the film also stars Arjun Kapoor in the lead. The film is producing by Arjun`s father Boney Kapoor.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!