Sonam denies being offered projects down South
Mumbai: Although Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor has denied rumors of working alongside south stars Kamal Hassan and Vijay, she has expressed her desire to work with the popular duo.
Reportedly, the actress has been offered two big projects in Kollywood. The first one is opposite south superstar Vijay to be directed by A R Murugadoss of `Gajini` fame and the second one is against veteran Kamal Hassan in his film `Vishwaroopam`.
But the 26-year-old has rubbished all the talk on her starring in these projects.
"Dudes and duddettes...Have not been offered any film in Tollywood. I would love to work with the above mentioned stalwarts but I ain`t so lucky!," Sonam said on micro-blogging site Twitter.
`Viswaroopam` is about an older man`s love for a young girl.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!