Sonam Kapoor and Dhanush promote upcoming flick `Raanjhanaa`
New Delhi: Sonam Kapoor along with her co-star Dhanush was spotted promoting their upcoming romantic movie ` Raanjhanaa ` in Mumbai.
The 28-year-old actress donned a green sari for the event and talked about her experiences, which she had while shooting the movie.
"I am playing a role of a girl ageing from 15 years teenage to 26 year old woman, and obviously I am not a 15 year old girl, and when we were shooting in Banaras, the crowd was bit different as you know how the crowd is in North India," she said.
The `Saawariya` star asserted that she had worn a school dress, with two plaits in front of two thousand people who had gathered there to watch the shooting.
Kapoor said that she was nervous as to how she would perform in front of the large crowd.
"I was very nervous how I would perform in front of so many people, but the moment we did two shots, people actually clapped for us, and were yelling, this made me quite confident," she said.
The film will hit the theatres on 21st June 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!