Sonam Kapoor not doing any Hollywood project
Chennai: Refuting rumours that she has signed a Hollywood project titled ‘Curry In Love’ with Tamil filmmaker P. Vasu, Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor said Tuesday that she hasn`t been approached for any English film as of now.
"The news about me part of an English film is just a rumour. Nobody has approached me for a Hollywood project," Sonam told reporters.
It was reported Sonam Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Tamil actor Vijay and Hollywood actor Nick Nolte have been roped in to feature in ‘Curry In Love’, which was to be helmed by P. Vasu, known for Tamil films such as ‘Chandramukhi’ and ‘Kuselan’.
But the actress would love to act in any language film.
"Language has never been a barrier for me. I would love to do films in other languages, but I don`t want to end up playing similar roles. If I get a challenging role to play, then I would be more than willing to work in any language," she said while promoting her upcoming Hindi romance ‘Raanjhanaa’ with Tamil actor Dhanush.
‘Raanjhanaa’, directed by Anand L. Rai, is dubbed in Tamil as ‘Ambikapathy’. While the Hindi version is scheduled to release June 21, the Tamil version will release a week later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan wishes Nagarjuna on 56th birthday, unveils his son's movie teaser
- 'Dilwale': Farah and Shah Rukh beat Iceland cold with warm hugs!
- Pamela Anderson makes her children sign contracts
- Kabir Khan got the 'best gift' from Salman Khan
- Arjun Rampal, Mehr Jesia put up united front at fashion week
- Want to work in films which remain memorable: Amrita Rao
- Barack Obama visits federal prison in trailer of 'Fixing The System'
- Shraddha, director Shujaat great additions to Rock On 2: Arjun
- Venice Film Festival premiere of Scorsese's short cancelled
- Michael B Jordan in talks to star in 'Blood Brothers'