Sonu Sood excited to resume `Happy New...` shoot
Mumbai: After finishing a sequence for his upcoming movie `Happy New Year` in Dubai, actor Sonu Sood can`t wait to be back on the sets of the movie again.
The 40-year-old took to microblogging website Twitter to share his excitement.
"Tomorrow (Monday) we start another marathon schedule of `Happy New Year`. Looking forward meeting everyone on the set after our Dubai schedule. Should refresh my script," read his tweet Sunday.
Directed by Farah Khan, "Happy New Year" is produced under Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan`s film production banner Red Chillies Entertainment.
After giving hits like "Om Shanti Om" and "Chennai Express", Shah Rukh and Deepika Padukone will be seen together again in the lead roles.
"Happy New Year" also features Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Jackie Shroff and Vivaan Shah.
Deepika will be seen in a whole new avatar in the film. She will essay an out-of-work bar dancer from Maharashtra.
Her character in the film influences the lives of SRK, Abhishek, Boman, Sonu and Vivaan, as she will help them win a dance trophy.
"Happy New Year" will release in October next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!