Sonu Sood excited to resume `Happy New...` shoot
Mumbai: After finishing a sequence for his upcoming movie `Happy New Year` in Dubai, actor Sonu Sood can`t wait to be back on the sets of the movie again.
The 40-year-old took to microblogging website Twitter to share his excitement.
"Tomorrow (Monday) we start another marathon schedule of `Happy New Year`. Looking forward meeting everyone on the set after our Dubai schedule. Should refresh my script," read his tweet Sunday.
Directed by Farah Khan, "Happy New Year" is produced under Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan`s film production banner Red Chillies Entertainment.
After giving hits like "Om Shanti Om" and "Chennai Express", Shah Rukh and Deepika Padukone will be seen together again in the lead roles.
"Happy New Year" also features Abhishek Bachchan, Boman Irani, Jackie Shroff and Vivaan Shah.
Deepika will be seen in a whole new avatar in the film. She will essay an out-of-work bar dancer from Maharashtra.
Her character in the film influences the lives of SRK, Abhishek, Boman, Sonu and Vivaan, as she will help them win a dance trophy.
"Happy New Year" will release in October next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer