Spending time with family best stress-buster: Manoj Bajpayee
Mumbai: What is the best way to reduce tension? Spending time with the family, says acclaimed actor Manoj Bajpayee.
“Getting candid with my family the best stress-buster. One look at them and I feel every trouble is worth it. Do you think so too?” -- tweeted Manoj who is married to actress Neha. The couple has a daughter.
Recently seen in different kind of roles in `Chakravyuh`, `Special 26` and `Shootout at Wadala`, the actor is known for getting under the skin of his character.
And he confesses that sometimes such involvement with his role makes it difficult for him to differentiate between reel and real.
“Switching between roles, I often get so into character that it gets difficult to differentiate between the real,” he said in his Twitter post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification