Spending time with family best stress-buster: Manoj Bajpayee
Mumbai: What is the best way to reduce tension? Spending time with the family, says acclaimed actor Manoj Bajpayee.
“Getting candid with my family the best stress-buster. One look at them and I feel every trouble is worth it. Do you think so too?” -- tweeted Manoj who is married to actress Neha. The couple has a daughter.
Recently seen in different kind of roles in `Chakravyuh`, `Special 26` and `Shootout at Wadala`, the actor is known for getting under the skin of his character.
And he confesses that sometimes such involvement with his role makes it difficult for him to differentiate between reel and real.
“Switching between roles, I often get so into character that it gets difficult to differentiate between the real,” he said in his Twitter post.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop