Sportspersons are my fitness role models: John Abraham
Mumbai: Actor-producer John Abraham says sportspersons across the world are his role models as far as fitness is concerned.
"Most sports persons around the world are my fitness role models. If you are specifically asking about India, I think cricketers and football players...they are super fit people," John told reporters at a diabetes awareness program.
"I think they become biggest role models for all the people around," he added.
The supermodel-turned-actor charmed everyone with his chiselled frame in films like `Force` and `Madras Cafe`.
He is currently busy shooting for `Welcome Back`. Besides, he is also working on his home production `Banana".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Riteish Deshmukh's tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Elvis Presley's grandchildren taken into child custody
- Joy to see Alia receive award from Sridevi: Father Mahesh Bhatt