SRK was like textbook for me: Shreyas Talpade
Mumbai: Shreyas Talpade, who played Shah Rukh Khan`s friend in his production ‘Om Shanti Om’, says the superstar left a lasting impression on him.
"During `Om Shanti Om` whatever I saw Shah Rukh doing has left a very lasting impression on me. For me, that was a certain kind of a textbook, not just in terms of production, but also in terms of mounting a particular film, publicity and marketing," Shreyas told reporters Tuesday at the unveiling of the poster of his second Marathi production – ‘Poshter Boys’.
"We went everywhere possible and we did everything possible and Shah Rukh himself was involved in each and every activity. So yes, he has been a huge inspiration in my life, not only as an actor but also as a producer," added the 37-year-old, who played SRK`s on screen friend in the 2007 super hit reincarnation drama, produced under SRK`s Red Chillies Entertainment banner.
Shreyas, who had earlier produced the Marathi film ‘Sanai Chaughade’, will star in another Marathi movie ‘Baji’, in which he will be seen as a superhero.
He has also been part of hit Hindi movies such as ‘Iqbal’, ‘Welcome To Sajjanpur’, ‘Golmaal 3’ and ‘Housefull 2’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan