Star cast of ‘Ankur Arora Murder Case’ underwent medical workshops
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The star cast of ASA Productions and Dhanraj Films’ medical thriller Ankur Arora Murder Case had undergone medical workshops prior to the shooting of the film to understand the finer nuances of medical science.
Given that the thriller is about medical negligence, several instruments and medical jargons were used in the film, for which the makers decided to conduct two workshops with the help of an independent doctor,who has worked in the emergency department of Arogya Nidhi Hospital.The workshops were aimed at teaching the cast how to use the equipment in a professional convincing manner and get accustomed with the technical terms used in the medical profession.
Starring KK Menon,Tisca Chopra ,Paoli Dam and Arjun Mathur , the eye-opener directed by Suhail Tatari and co-produced by Dhanraj Films Pvt Ltd and BVG Films (a division of ASA), is inspired by real-life incidents of medical negligence ,with all strata of society falling prey to the episodes that very few are aware of .
Directed by Suhail Tatari ,Vikram Bhatt,Dhanraj Films Pvt Ltd and BVG Films ` Ankur Arora Murder Case comes to a theater near you 14th June 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- Paul Walker was like an older brother to me: Scott Eastwood
- 'Bigg Boss 10' winner Manveer Gurjar is disappointed with Aakanksha Sharmaa! - Watch
- Salman Khan has always stood by me as friend: Raveena Tandon
- Sunil Grover OUT of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'? Here's the TRUTH
- Anushka Sharma and Diljit Dosanjh's 'Phillauri' makes Rs 12 cr ahead of its release! Here's how
- Lara Dutta Bhupathi to play a single mother in her next
- Vidya Balan was destined to do 'Begum Jaan': Srijit Mukherji
- 'Golmaal Again' team meets 'Smurfs: The Lost Village' and you have to see the PICTURE!
- Raveena Tandon's 'Maatr' first look poster OUT!