Steven Spielberg to explore the Kashmir issue in his next
New Delhi: Director Steven Spielberg, who is defined by his perfect cinema-making skills, is going to work on a new film based on the de facto border between India and Pakistan in the Kashmir valley.
According to a daily, Spielberg revealed his plans of producing the film along with its Indian co-partner Reliance Entertainment, owned by business honcho Anil Ambani.
Spielberg, who is in Mumbai to celebrate the success of his film ‘Lincoln’, was quoted as saying, “We have finalised a script for a movie. Part of it will take place on the India-Pakistan border in Kashmir. But we`re still trying to figure out the casting, locations and who`s going to direct it.
On Monday, Anil and Tina Ambani threw a splendid bash in honour of Spielberg which was attended by Amitabh Bachchan and several celebrities.
But Spielberg’s India trip is more than just a celebratory one because he came with the agenda to discuss the aforementioned film on Kashmir with the Reliance Entertainment team.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik