Subhash Ghai in no hurry to release `Kaanchi`
Mumbai: Filmmaker Subhash Ghai, who is busy shooting some last scenes of ‘Kaanchi’, is in no hurry to rush the film`s release date - a "mistake" he made with his last film ‘Yuvvraaj’.
"A few portions of the film are left for shoot. I am going to take my own time to release `Kaanchi`. I am not in a hurry to release the film as I don`t want to repeat the mistake I did with my last film," Ghai said.
"Most of the films which do not do well because of the pressure of its release date. Directors later feel that the film would have worked better if they had given some more time for their film," he said.
‘Kaanchi’ features Kartik Tiwari and newcomer Mishti in the lead roles. The film also features Rishi Kapoor and Mithun Chakraborty.
Ghai says he wants to give his best shot to the creative aspect of the movie.
Asked if he is looking for some perfect festive season for the release of ‘Kaanchi’, he said: "That`s a business strategy. But I will not compromise with the creative part. Once the product is ready, only then we can think about release dates."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop