Sudhir Mishra`s `Inkaar` to release in August
Mumbai: Arjun Rampal-Chitrangada Singh starrer tentatively titled as `Inkaar` will release in August. Directed by Sudhir Mishra, the film is a love story, with sexual harassment in the backdrop.
"My film with Arjun and Chitrangada, is based on sexual harassment at work place. We could not figure out the title of the movie yet but we will soon do it. The shooting of the film is over and it will be released around August," Mishra told reporters here.
On casting Chitrangada yet again, Mishra said, "She is a good actress, she is beautiful. The kind of roles that I write for women like independent, sensual, open minded, not always right or wrong...so you need the courage to play it and she suits the roles that I write."
The filmmaker introduced the dusky actress with `Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi`. She was again seen in his directorial venture `Yeh Saali Zindagi` last year. She has teamed with the director for the third time for this untitled film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jurassic World 2' to begin production in Hawaii next year
- Oops! Shah Rukh Khan, Rohit Shetty friends no more?
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Catch Jacqueline Fernandez-John Abraham-Varun Dhawan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- When Aditya Chopra told Ranveer Singh to act like himself
- Boman Irani was 'professional' with son Kayoze on '...Michael Mishra' set