Sujoy Ghosh biased towards ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’
Mumbai: `Kahaani` fame director Sujoy Ghosh is looking forward to the release of Vidya Balan and Farhan Akhtar-starrer `Shaadi Ke Side Effects`.
Co-produced by Balaji Motion Pictures and Pritish Nandy Communications, the film will release Friday.
“Really hoping ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ kills it tomorrow (Friday) for obvious biased reasons. Too many people I love are in that film,” he tweeted Thursday.
Ghosh had worked with Nandy on `Jhankaar Beats` in 2003 and Vidya had featured in his 2012 directorial `Kahaani`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!