Sujoy Ghosh to inaugurate Siliguri International film festival
Mumbai: ‘Kahaani’ director Sujoy Ghosh is all set to inaugurate Siliguri International film festival, which begins on November 19.
The north Bengal film festival is part of the Kolkata International film festival this year.
"To Kolkata & then Siliguri film festival. I actually get to inaugurate the festival. I will sing a heartfelt emotional number on stage," Ghosh said.
In total, 22 films from 14 countries would be screened at the festival. Some movies, which are being screened at KIFF would also be shown at Siliguri. The event will conclude on November 26.
According to the organisers, all the movies would be shown at Dinabandhu Mancha in Siliguri.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!