Sunny Deol to play lead in `Border 2`
Mumbai: Filmmaker J.P. Dutta is likely to make a sequel of his 1997 hit film ‘Border’ with actor Sunny Deol in the lead.
"We are very happy that Sunny is doing `Border 2` and the official announcement will be made once we finalise the rest of the star-cast,” said an official spokesperson.
‘Border’, a hit at the box-office, featured Sunny, Akshaye Khanna, Suniel Shetty and Pooja Bhatt, among others.
“Sunny played a prominent role in `Border`, so he will be seen in the sequel too in a prominent role,” the spokesperson added.
Based on some real life incidents, the sequel is expected to go on floors soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays