Sunny Deol to revive his banner with `Ghayal` sequel
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Sunny Deol is working on the sequel to his 1990 hit film `Ghayal` to revive his banner Vijeta Films.
"Yes, Sunny is thinking on those lines and is working on the concept, but there are no other details at the moment because the project is at a very initial stage at the moment," a source close to the actor told reporters.
The sequel is expected to go on the floors in November. Other details about the cast and crew are currently under wraps.
Directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, `Ghayal` starred Meenakshi Seshadri, Raj Babbar, Moushmi Chatterjee and Amrish Puri. The film won seven Filmfare Awards, including the best movie award. In 1992, `Ghayal` was remade in Tamil as `Barathan`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Know what Amitabh Bachchan is saying about tiger conservation
- Irrfan Khan, Kangana Ranaut to come together for film on Begum Akhtar?
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui bags film starring Amitabh Bachchan
- What does Deepika Padukone have in store for us?