Sunny Deol to revive his banner with `Ghayal` sequel
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Sunny Deol is working on the sequel to his 1990 hit film `Ghayal` to revive his banner Vijeta Films.
"Yes, Sunny is thinking on those lines and is working on the concept, but there are no other details at the moment because the project is at a very initial stage at the moment," a source close to the actor told reporters.
The sequel is expected to go on the floors in November. Other details about the cast and crew are currently under wraps.
Directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, `Ghayal` starred Meenakshi Seshadri, Raj Babbar, Moushmi Chatterjee and Amrish Puri. The film won seven Filmfare Awards, including the best movie award. In 1992, `Ghayal` was remade in Tamil as `Barathan`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie was drug-tested for 'Lara Croft'
- Meri Pyaari Bindu FIRST LOOK out! Parineeti Chopra and Ayushmann Khurrana set for a quirky tale
- Aamir Khan to sign a whopping Rs 20 cr 'Dangal' deal with Netflix?
- Salman Khan wraps up first schedule of 'Tiger Zinda Hai', bids goodbye to freezing Austria!
- Anushka Sharma – Diljit Dosanjh starrer ‘Phillauri’ keeps ‘spirits’ high, earns moderately at Box Office