Sunny Leone begins rehearsal for `Ragini MMS 2`
Mumbai: Porn star-cum-actress Sunny Leone has started rehearsing for her second Hindi movie, `Ragini MMS 2`. She says she was nervous during the first few rehearsals.
"`Ragini MMS 2` workshops were 360 degrees different model of working. I was nervous because I was going through several emotions when going through the scenes. It (the character) has different layers of emotions," Sunny told IANS.
"The workshops were very well organised," she added.
The Indo-Canadian made her Bollywood debut with Pooja Bhatt`s ‘Jism 2’, and says she never underwent a workshop for that movie.
"I never got to do that earlier because Pooja Bhatt operates very differently. She wants her actors to be spontaneous. So even though she had me go through proper dialogue and diction workshops, there was no acting workshop then for `Jism 2`," said Sunny.
Directed by Bhushan Patel and produced by Ekta Kapoor, ‘Ragini MMS 2’ is a sequel to 2011 horror-thriller ‘Ragini MMS’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!