Sunny Leone gets tips from Naseeruddin Shah
Mumbai: Working with veteran actors is always a learning experience for newcomers, and it`s no different for Indo-Canadian porn star and Bollywood actress Sunny Leone, who is sharing screen space with Naseeruddin Shah in "Jackpot".
"He (Naseeruddin Shah) is very calm and reserved, but he gives suggestions, which is very nice," Sunny said in an interview.
"He is a lot of fun to work with. He is not really conversant, but when he gets onto laughing, it`s the best feeling," she added.
In "Jackpot", being helmed by "Boom"-fame director Kaizad Gustad, Sunny is paired with Sachiin Joshi and plays Naseeruddin`s secretary in the film. Currently, the film`s team is shooting in Goa.
The actress, who made her debut with 2012 film "Jism", holds Naseeruddin, 63, in high regard.
She feels honoured to be in the same frame with the actor, who has delivered notable performances in films like "Nishant", "Manthan", "Sparsh", "Aakrosh", "Masoom" and "A Wednesday" throughout his career.
Recalling her first shot with Naseeruddin, Sunny said: "I said to him, `If you have any advice for me whether it is good or bad, I will take it.` Even if he tells me, `You were horrible in the shot and you should try like this`, I will not get offended."
`Jackpot` marks the Bollywood debut of Tamil actor Bharat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik