Sunny Leone practicing hard for her item songs in ‘Tina And Lolo’ and ‘Raagini MMS 2’
Mumbai: Sunny Leone got flak for not being a good dancer for the first-ever item song ‘Laila’ in ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
So now she is being extra careful and rehearsing for the two songs that she will be shooting back-to-back this week- one for ‘Tina And Lolo’ and the other for ‘Raagini MMS 2’, which is tougher because of complex dance moves.
Sunny was nervous, therefore she went that extra mile, rehearsing for almost 14 hours a day for over a week!
Considering that dancing is a very important part of being a B-Town actress, it is a smart thing to do. And Sunny is not known for doing anything half-heartedly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to donate money for research
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Dhoni's biopic- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' to release in 4,500 screens across 60 countries!