Sunny Leone`s `Ragini MMS 2` to open with Hanuman Chalisa
Mumbai: The makers of actress Sunny Leone starrer `Ragini MMS 2` have decided to open the film credits with montages of Hanuman Chalisa.
Previously too, `Ragini MMS` (2011) contained the prayer revealing producer Ekta Kapoor`s superstitious side.
"Ekta believes that the incorporation of the prayer has been lucky and will ward off any unwanted negativity against the film given its horrex (horror and sex) genre," sources said.
"The film will begin with a special montage of scenes from the original cut to the auspicious Hanuman Chalisa," sources added.
Directed by Bhushan Patel, the film also stars Sandhya Mridul, Parveen Dabas, Saahil Prem and Divya Dutta. It releases on March 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Bollywood singer Mika Singh attends Donald Trump's pre-inauguration dinner! Watch video
- Jallikattu row: Rajinikanth joins massive protest supporting traditional bull sport
- Preity Zinta shares keys to happiness - Here’s more about it
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik
- 'Coffee With D' movie review: Sunil Grover’s film is fun in a ditzy way
- Irrfan Khan’s ‘Hindi Medium’ poster out and it’s interesting!
- Shah Rukh Khan talks about working with Salman Khan