Sunny Leone the winner in John Abraham-Bipasha Basu 'Shootout At Wadala' clash?
Delhi: Ex-lovers Bipasha Basu and John Abraham don’t seem anywhere even remotely near reconciliation. Basu has been seen going out of her way to make sure that her professional road never collides with her ex-boyfriend’s. And this time around, ‘Jism 2’ sensation Sunny Leone has emerged the winner in this clash of Titans.
It had earlier been reported that Bipasha Basu was to be seen playing a cameo and performing an item number in ‘Shootout At Wadala’. However, given the fact that the film stars John Abraham in a major role as Manya Surve, Bips is said to have opted out of it. Adult star Sunny Leone, who is recently busy shooting for Ekta Kapoor’s ‘Ragini MMS 2’, will instead be seen in the aforementioned cameo in ‘Shootout At Wadala’.
Sunny Leone will be seen donning a desi avatar for her ‘special’ song in the film and will be seen sharing the stage on screen with John Abraham and Tusshar Kapoor.
‘Shootout At Wadala’ stars John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Manoj Bajpai, Sonu Sood, Kangna Ranaut and Tusshar Kapoor in pivotal roles. The film is set to hit the theatres on May 1, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification