Sunny Leone to share screen space with hubby?
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Sunny Leone – who made her place in Bollywood with Pooja Bhatt’s erotic thriller ‘Jism 2’ – will reportedly be seen sharing screen space with husband Daniel Weber in director Kaizad Gustad`s next venture.
However, according to a leading daily, Sunny – who is busy shooting for `Ragini MMS 2` at present – will not be paired opposite Daniel.
If rumours are anything to go by, the couple is currently in Goa shooting for the film.
“It is the first time that both of them are coming together for a Bollywood film. Though Daniel is not paired opposite Sunny, he was keen to make his Bollywood debut in a film with Sunny. And finally it is happening,” the source said.
In an earlier interview, Sunny had given hints about her husband getting offers from Bollywood.
“Daniel has been approached by Bollywood filmmakers. It would be fun to see both of us together,” she had said.
Sunny – who was an adult movie star prior to her stint in Bollywood – became a household name with ‘Bigg Boss’. Since then there has been no looking back for this talented actress.
Sunny was also much praised for her item number ‘Laila’ in Sanjay Gupta’s latest film ‘Shootout at Wadala’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Shraddha Kapoor – Arjun Kapoor sizzle as a couple in ‘Half Girlfriend’ First Look