Sunny Leone’s next film not satisfactory?
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Sunny Leone may have to set aside a few days more to complete her next, ‘Ragini MMS 2’. Certain portions of the sequel to ‘Ragini MMS’, produced by Ekta Kapoor and directed by Bhushan Patel, are believed to have turned out flat and unimpressive.
And hence the makers have decided to re-shoot them in order to come up with a flawless product.
According to the rumour mills, Sunny Leone has demanded an extra fee to complete the film. But her husband, Daniel Webber, who also manages her work, has denied the news, a tabloid reported.
Nonetheless, the actress has had a great start to her Bollywood career. After debuting in Mahesh Bhatt’s ‘Jism 2’, Sunny had caught the attention of Ekta Kapoor, who was prompt enough in signing her for ‘Ragini MMS 2’.
Sunny, who is an adult film actress in Canada, became a household name in India after she took part in reality show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 5. And since then, the actress is having a rocking time in the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar
- Ayushmann happy over more women-oriented films
- Watch ‘Welcome Back’ trailer: Anil Kapoor, Nana Patekar steal the show!
- Salman's brother-in-law Aayush Sharma ready for his big Bollywood break?