Sunny`s `Singh Sahab the Great` set to go on the floors
Mumbai: Sunny Deol, who was last seen in ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana’ in 2011, is gearing up for his next film ‘Singh Sahab the Great’. To be helmed by Anil Sharma, it will feature him as a sardar and the shooting is exepcted to start in October or November.
"I am making a film with Sunny Deol. The film is titled `Singh Sahab the Great` and Sunny plays a sardar in the film. The leading lady of the film is not yet finalised," Sharma, who earlier made hits like ‘Gadar - Ek Prem Katha’, ‘The Hero - Love Story of a Spy’ and "Apne" with Sunny, told IANS.
Talking about the subject, he said the "film deals with the system and corruption in our country".
Before it goes on floor, the film`s music will be launched Thursday.
"We have different music directors for this film and the first music is composed by Anu Malik," he said.
"We will start shooting from October or November. We are planning to finish the entire film in three to four months. The entire film will be shot in Mumbai, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar," he added.
Sharma, who has been lying low post the failure of 2010 Salman Khan starrer ‘Veer’, says planning a film is a time consuming affair and added: "Every film takes time. I take a lot of time in scripting and now when I am ready, I am making an announcement."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I play better cricket post 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dwayne Johnson welcomes Nick Jonas to 'Jumanji' family!
- Replace Fawad Khan in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', demands MNS
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!