Superheroes power behind `Creature 3D`
Mumbai: Bollywood is set to get its very own creature film with Vikram Bhatt`s `Creature 3D`. The sequence of visual effects, which are an intrinsic part of the narrative, is said to have been planned using models and toys of popular superheroes.
"All superheros were part of `Creature 3D` as all sequences were first planned out on superhero toys like Spiderman and Batman," said a source close to the production team.
The movie, starring Bipasha Basu and Imran Abbas, is produced under the banner of T-Series and it is slated to release Sep 12.
`Creature 3D` has drawn its share of curiosity as the look of the scary creature in it has been a well-kept secret so far. The creature, as Bhatt had earlier revealed, is inspired from Indian mythology.
He has said that the computer generated image of the `creature` has been created in India itself without any help from foreign studios or technicians - an achievement for the Indian film industry, which is experimenting with new technology and formats like never before.
After giving a dose of 3D to Indian screens with desi entertainers like `Raaz 3`, `Haunted` and `Dangerous Ishhq`, it is no wonder that Bhatt has become more at home with the format in `Creature 3D`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt