Sushant Singh Rajput to take preparatory leave for `Detective Byomkesh Bakshi`
Mumbai: After the release of ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’, actor Sushant Singh Rajput will take some time off to prepare for his role in Dibakar Banerjee`s ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshi’.
‘Shuddh Desi Romance’, produced by Yash Raj Films (YRF) hits the silver screen Friday.
Sushant, who will play the popular detective, says a lot is to be done for his role in the film, which is based on one of the 33 crime thrillers written by renowned Bengali writer Sharadindu Bandopadhyay.
"I have taken leave for two to three months for `Detective Byomkesh Bakshi` after the release of `Shuddh Desi Romance`. A lot has to be done for the film like the look of the 1940s` hairstyle, body, accent ... but all after this film," Sushant told reporters at a radio station here Monday.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma, ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ also stars Parineeti Chopra and newcomer Vaani Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop