Tabu one of the finest actresses: Shahid Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Shahid Kapoor, who will be seen sharing screen space with talented Tabu in Vishal Bhardwaj`s `Haider`, is all praise for his accomplished co-star.
"I had a great time shooting with Tabu, she is one of the finest actresses," Shahid told IANS.
"In fact, in the film, we also have actors like Kay Kay Menon and Irrfan, so it will hugely benefit the film. I have not yet shot with Irrfan for the film. I will start shooting with him by the mid of January," added the 32-year-old.
The actor will also go bald for the film and says it was the demand of the script.
He said: "I don`t have any apprehensions. You as an actor have to do it when its required in the script. We all felt it is required so I am fine with it."
Directed by Bhardwaj, `Haider` also features Shraddha Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Wahtsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!
- Rakhi Sawant advises Sunny Leone to wear full clothes