Tamannaah lost 5 kg for `Humshakals`
Mumbai: Actress Tamannaah Bhatia, who is part of forthcoming multi-starrer `Hummshakals`, believes in including fitness regime in everyday life and says she lost five kg for her role in the laugh riot.
"Fitness is like brushing your teeth. You must include fitness to your daily life. For `Humshakals`, I had to lose 5 kg. So, I went to this famous dietiecian - Pooja Makhija - and she gave me a new diet plan," Tamannaah told reporters.
"I am allowed to eat everything - rice, pastas, and nuts, but controlled portions. At one point of time you don`t eat too much of anything and it really helped me to lose weight," she added.
A known name down south, the actress started working out "six years back".
She said: "I was a fussy eater. I had to pull down a few kg to look a certain way. People should not enter into dieting without any guidance. You should take professional help."
"I always kept myself fit compared to other people because I feel if your lifestyle is not fit, then you can`t work properly. If your lifestyle is unhealthy, it will reflect on screen," she added.
Scheduled for a June 20 release, director Sajid Khan`s "Humshakals" stars a host of big names like Saif Ali Khan, Riteish Deshmukh, Bipasha Basu, Esha Gupta and Ram Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Hansal Mehta reveals Rajkummar's look from 'Omerta' on his birthday
- Alia Bhatt to turn 'Dulhania' for Badrinath aka Varun Dhawan one more time! Picture blast
- No issue with censor board: 'Baar Baar Dekho' director
- Emraan Hashmi hopes 'Baadshaho' turns out bigger than 'Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai'