Terence Lewis doesn`t want to choreograph Bollywood numbers anymore
New Delhi: Lewis has earlier choreographed in films like ‘Lagaan’. But now he feels "there`s no need for a choreographer".
"The cameraman is enough. The heroines know what to do. The cameraman and editors dance more, the actors hardly do anything. After DID (reality show `Dance India Dance`), I can`t go back to doing films," said Lewis, who is a judge on the show.
He feels choreographing for films are a "huge compromise".
"In the olden days, actors used to come and rehearse and there used to be long shots. Now there is nothing like that. I respect all the choreographers, but it`s all like a music video for me," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak police arrest Qandeel's sister, cousin
- Prisma fever grips Bollywood celebrities! – View pics
- Learn to make a pen stand out of waste material! Watch video
- Varun Dhawan reacts to Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster