The Bhatts’ ‘Murder 3’ to hit the screens in February next year!
Delhi: The Bhatts’ fascination with the genres of thriller and horror will probably never be overshadowed by anything else. The camp has steadily produced films from the aforementioned genres, and is all set to further their expertise in the same. Hence, after the smashing successes of ‘Murder’ and ‘Murder 2’, 2013 will see the release of ‘Murder 3’.
While the first two films in the franchise saw Emraan Hashmi in the lead role, the third is to have Randeep Hooda essaying the role of the lead. Aditi Rao Hydari, after her much-applauded performance in ‘London, Paris, New York’, will be seen opposite the ‘Jism 2’ star.
‘Murder 3’ is directed by Vishesh Bhatt, the son of ace filmmaker Mukesh Bhatt. While Randeep Hooda’s performance in ‘Jism 2’ is largely responsible for him furthering his association with the Bhatts and bagging the lead role in ‘Murder 3’, Aditi Rao Hydari’s name is a much-loved surprise. The film is set to hit the screens on February 15, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show