There is hardly any singer-actor in Bollywood: Ayushmann
Mumbai: Actor-singer Ayushmann Khurrana says he is lucky to be a rare breed of actors in Bollywood who act as well as sing in their films.
"I would say that I am fortunate that I am getting an opportunity to sing in my films. There is hardly any singer-actor or actor-singer in Bollywood," the 28-year-old said here Thursday in an interview.
After singing "Paai da rang" in his debut movie ‘Vicky Donor’, Ayushman has sung two songs in his second film ‘Nautanki Saala’ - "Saadi Galli" and "Tu Hi Tu".
While "Saadi Galli" has been composed and sung by the actor himself, "Tu Hi Tu" has been composed by Mikey McCleary.
Ayushmann says the music of ‘Nautanki Saala’ has varied hues.
"Above all, the music of `Nautanki Saala` is very good. On one hand there are new-age quirky tunes given by Mikey McCleary and on the other hand there is a Rahat Fateh Ali Khan song, which is very different. So I think I think it has great variety in music," said the actor.
‘Nautanki Saala’ also stars Kunal Roy Kapoor and is set to release April 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Travel diaries: Bipasha Basu, hubby Karan Singh Grover are now holidaying in Barcelona
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Photo alert! Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s pre-wedding shoot looks like a fairytale
- My dad found my sexuality a challenge: Ellen DeGeneres
- Easy tips to keep rugs, carpets clean
- Anna Hazare unveils poster of his biopic
- Determined Sonakshi Sinha's first 'Akira' poster looks intriguing! – Pic inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here