These are legal matters: Shah Rukh on Yash Raj-Devgn tussle
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan Friday said he was thankful he was not directly involved in legal tussle between producers of ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ and ‘Son of Sardaar’.
He was referring to actor-producer Ajay Devgn sending a legal notice to Yash Raj Films for allegedly asking exhibitors to give prominence to "Jab Tak Hain Jaan" over "Son Of Sardaar."
"I was reading about it today. There are enough screens. These are all legal matters and thankfully it`s not my production company," Shah Rukh told reporters at a press meet on his 47th birthday here.
"I hope they resolve it and on this Friday both the films do well," he said.
"I have nothing against anyone. I have no problem with anyone," he said.
The films are releasing Nov 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Iulia Vantur celebrated her birthday with this Bollywood celebrity – Pics inside
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Court to pronounce verdict today
- Former ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant Mandana Karimi engaged; wedding bells to ring soon
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Centuries-old fair symbolising maize blossom begins in Himachal
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster
- 'Doctor Strange' trailer: As spellbinding as it could be!- Watch
- Gal Gadot plays the new DC superhero- 'Wonder Woman'! Watch trailer