Tigamanshu Dhulia turns dialect coach for `Bullett Raja`
Mumbai: Tigmanshu Dhulia doubled up as a dialect coach for Saif Ali Khan while directing his upcoming mafia drama `Bullett Raja`.
The film is an action drama and is set in Lucknow and will show Saif in a never before seen avatar of a rustic gangster.
Dhulia, who was born and brought up in UP, has coached Saif on his UP dialect as it was very important for him to get the accent right. The director also made him speak with various people from Lucknow to understand the local dialect.
"Saif is a very proactive actor and he keenly participated in the learning process. He is truly a director`s actor and he diligently listened to what I had to say as this is my backyard," Dhulia said.
Releasing on November 29, `Bullett Raja` is based on fictional mafia in Uttar Pradesh and stars Saif, Sonakshi Sinha, Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jamwal, Gulshan Grover, Raj Babbar and Chunky Pandey.
The film is being presented by Fox Star Studios and is produced by Tigmanshu Dhulia, Nitin Tej Ahuja and Rahul Mitra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Learn to make a pen stand out of waste material! Watch video
- Varun Dhawan reacts to Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Happy Bhag Jayegi': 'Aashiq Tera' track highlights the love triangle between Diana Penty, Abhay Deol, Ali Fazal—Watch video
- Here's what Renuka Shahane has to say about Salman Khan's acquittal in black buck poaching cases
- Swara Bhaskar turns writer, pens love story
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Meet 'Chaani-Sarman' from Ashutosh Gowariker's 'Mohenjo Daro'- See new poster