Tigamanshu Dhulia turns dialect coach for `Bullett Raja`
Mumbai: Tigmanshu Dhulia doubled up as a dialect coach for Saif Ali Khan while directing his upcoming mafia drama `Bullett Raja`.
The film is an action drama and is set in Lucknow and will show Saif in a never before seen avatar of a rustic gangster.
Dhulia, who was born and brought up in UP, has coached Saif on his UP dialect as it was very important for him to get the accent right. The director also made him speak with various people from Lucknow to understand the local dialect.
"Saif is a very proactive actor and he keenly participated in the learning process. He is truly a director`s actor and he diligently listened to what I had to say as this is my backyard," Dhulia said.
Releasing on November 29, `Bullett Raja` is based on fictional mafia in Uttar Pradesh and stars Saif, Sonakshi Sinha, Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jamwal, Gulshan Grover, Raj Babbar and Chunky Pandey.
The film is being presented by Fox Star Studios and is produced by Tigmanshu Dhulia, Nitin Tej Ahuja and Rahul Mitra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- THIS 'Bigg Boss 10' commoner contestant bags a Bollywood film?
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- 'Airlift' is special for Akshay Kumar, Nimrat Kaur
- Commando 2: Vidyut Jammwal takes excitement up a notch ahead of trailer release