Tiger Shroff signs two-film deal with Sajid Nadiadwala
Mumbai: Tiger Shroff`s debut film ‘Heropanti’ has been produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and the actor has now signed a two-film deal with the producer even before the release of his debut vehicle.
‘Heropanti’ is slated to come out May 23.
"I have signed a two-film deal with Sajid sir, but as of now nothing is finalised about those projects. Right now everyone is focussing on `Heropanti`," Tiger said here in an interview.
Meanwhile, Tiger is looking forward to ‘Heropanti’, where he has not only performed some daredevil stunts, he has choreographed some of them as well.
Tiger, the son of Bollywood`s once reigning star Jackie Shroff, knows that being a star kid, people`s expectations are high from him, but he used it as his strength.
"As a star son, there are expectations from me but that is my strength and I have been able to work hard in this film because of that only," the actor said.
"We are happy with our film as the final product. It has turned out well. Now we have to just wait and watch how it works," he added.
Directed by Sabbir Khan, ‘Heropanti’ features newcomer Kriti Sanon as the female lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amy Jackson to star in Arjun Kapoor-Shraddha Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Shorgul movie review: More noise than substance
- It's a wrap for Ranveer Singh-Vaani Kapoor's 'Befikre'! Pic inside
- Here's how 'Sultan' Salman Khan brandishes a 'never give up' attitude! Watch video
- Sunny Leone starrer 'Beiimaan Love' trailer out now! Watch