Tigmanshu Dhulia to shoot `Milan Talkies` in February
Mumbai: After making offbeat films, Tigmanshu Dhulia now wants to try other genres. He is wielding the megaphone for actioner ‘Bullet Raja’ and after finishing that he will move on to romantic movie ‘Milan Talkies’, which is expected to go on the floors early next year.
The 45-year-old will first wrap up shooting for Saif Ali Khan starrer ‘Bullet Raja’ and then move on to the romantic film. He said: "Yes, after action I am going to try my hands with a love story this time."
"`Milan Talikes` is a love story set in today`s time. It`s about two lovers who find it difficult to express their love for each other. For `Milan Talkies` Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha have been finalised. The film will go on floors early next year by February or March," the director said.
Dhulia is now a name to reckon with, thanks to his films like ‘Paan Singh Tomar’ and ‘Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster’.
‘Milan Talkies’ will be produced by Ekta Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Athiya Shetty to turn sensuous for Rohit Gandhi, Rahul Khanna
- Italian porn star Rocco Siffredi launches 'Porn University'
- One Direction announces second single 'Perfect' from new album
- 'Rudramadevi' movie review: Lengthy but interesting period drama
- At my age, it is difficult to get work: Amitabh Bachchan