Tough to play both actor, producer at the same time: Abhay
Mumbai: Actor Abhay Deol, who turned producer with his film One By Two, says playing both parts at the same time is a tough job and he would prefer some other actor in his productions."But it`s a tough job being both. In fact, I would prefer working in some other producer`s film and having another actor in my production. That would be ideal for me," the 37-year-old said here Tuesday at the merchandise launch for the film in collaboration with the Bewakoof brand.
Abhay says being an actor and a producer gives one a chance to be more involved in all the processes but at the same time, a producer has to sacrifice a lot.
"There are different responsibilities like marketing, budget, distribution and all. As an actor you try and stay in the loop regarding these aspects. But as a producer you have more control," said the 37-year-old.
"You also sacrifice more as a producer, we take whatever we get in barter, we promote our film on any big platform possible. So we can give more commitment as an actor and producer," he added.
`One By Two` has been directed by Devika Bhagat and stars Abhay`s girlfriend Preeti Desai in the lead.
The film will hit theatres Jan 31.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?
- We all felt 'Golmaal 2' was a crap as compared to its other parts, says Ajay Devgn
- ‘Shivaay’ becomes Ajay Devgn’s biggest international release, to hit theatres in more than 60 countries
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor