Unsure about starring in `Shuddhi`: Kareena Kapoor Khan
Mumbai: Kareena Kapoor Khan today said that she was not sure if she would act in the movie `Shuddhi`, whenever it went on the floor.
Shooting for the movie was scheduled to begin this year and supposed to hit movie halls in 2015.
To be produced by Karan Johar, the movie which would star Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, has been repeatedly postponed, primarily due to actor Hrithik Roshan`s head injury.
"I don`t know when it will happen. Since one and half years, it has got postponed. I haven`t met Karan Johar and Hrithik is busy doing a movie titled `Gang Bang`. Whenever the movie goes to the floors, I will decide whether to do it," Kareena said.
Last year, `Shuddhi` director Karan Malhotra had rubbished rumours of Deepika Padukone replacing Kareena Kapoor Khan in the movie and confirmed that she is very much part of it.
An year ago, director Karan Malhotra had told reporters, "Kareena is very much a part of the movie. It (rumours of Deepika Padukone acting in the movie) is not true. We have not approached anyone. It is a one hero and one heroine project".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled