Unwell Farah Khan still in action
Mumbai: Filmmaking needs commitment and this has been clearly endorsed by filmmaker Farah Khan, who has continued to shoot for her film `Happy New Year` despite her ill health.
Actor Boman Irani, who is part of the film`s cast, was all praise for Farah`s perseverance and dedication.
“My captain Farah Khan was sick yesterday... topped with medicines, she stoically marshalled her troops. Sick yet strong,” Boman tweeted on microblogging site Tuesday.
The film also stars Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan and Sonu Sood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!