Varun Dhawan excited to work under his father
Mumbai: Actor Varun Dhawan is upbeat about working under his father David Dhawan who is the director for ‘Main Tera Hero’. He is nervous, and says he cannot argue on the sets of the movie.
"I am very excited, especially after `Chashme Baddoor` (which my father directed). The film has done good business," Varun, who made his Bollywood debut with ‘Student Of The Year’ in 2012, said here.
"I cannot argue on the sets (with my father), otherwise I will be slapped," he added.
‘Main Tera Hero’, produced by Ekta Kapoor, goes on floors in June.
"I am very excited to work with him (David), and not only because he is my father, but because he has done so many successful films before," Varun said.
"I am dying to do comedy. I am really excited to get into that," said the young actor.
David is known for making comedy films like ‘Coolie No.1’, ‘Hero No. 1’, ‘Deewana Mastana’, ‘Biwi No.1’ and ‘Haseena Maan Jaayegi’.
Meanwhile, Varun who was present at a special screening of the film "Bombay Talkies" which has been made in celebration of the centenary year of Indian cinema, says he feels "privileged" that he made his debut just before Indian cinema turned 100.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanam Re movie review: Check out audience verdict on Pulkit Samrat, Yami Gautam starrer!
- Deadpool movie review: Strictly for fans only
- 'Rangoon' diaries: Moonstruck Farah Khan and Vishal Bharadwaj look delightful!
- Priyanka Chopra packs a punch in ‘Jai Gangaajal’ trailer 2 – Watch
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!