Varun Dhawan is David`s youngest actor
Mumbai: In a career spanning over two decades, director David Dhawan has worked with many an actor - but his son Varun, who is playing the male lead in his forthcoming film "Main Tera Hero", is perhaps the youngest actor he has directed so far.
"In Davidji`s 25-year-old career, his son Varun will be the youngest actor he has ever directed," said a source.
"Main Tera Hero", which also features Ileana D`Cruz and Nargis Fakhri, is the father-son duo`s first movie and, according to a source from the production team, 53-year-old David strictly maintained a director-actor relationship with 26-year-old Varun.
"Despite him being the director`s son, Davidji was very strict with Varun on the sets. In fact, he was stricter with Varun than he was with Ileana and Nargis! On the set, it looked like a typical Director-Actor relationship!" a source said in a statement.
Produced under Ekta Kapoor`s Balaji Motion Pictures, "Main Tera Hero" will hit the screens April 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan' promo out: Salman Khan becomes defensive for Shah Rukh Khan! - Watch
- Shahid Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's 'Udta Punjab' steady at Box Office, mints Rs 57.56 crore!
- 'Sultan': Spectacular Anushka Sharma as a bride will win your heart!- See full pic
- 'Shorgul' not to be released in Muzaffarnagar
- I will produce Hollywood films in future: Vashu Bhagnani