Varun Dhawan, to sizzle with yummy Yami on screen!
Zee Media Bureau/Ritika Handoo
New Delhi: The current heartthrob of many, Varun Dhawan will soon be seen sharing screen space with `Vicky Donor` star Yami Guatam. If rumours are to be believed, then this fresh and never-seen-before pairing will feature in Sriram Raghavan`s upcoming project.
The buzz has it that in the film, Varun will be seen playing a shady guy. It will certainly be interesting for the viewers to watch the 27-year-old actor play a character which has grey shades.
Karan`s `Student Of The Year` star is currently working on Dharma Production`s ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’, where as the girl-next-door Yami is busy shooting Prabhudheva’s ‘Action Jackson’ opposite Ajay Devgn. Incidentally, Yami features in a fairness cream commercial whereas, the `Main Tera Hero` actor became the brand ambassador of another leading beauty and healthcare brand for their men`s range product.
Interesting, in the past superstar Shah Rukh Khan had played a baddie in `Baazigar` and `Darr`, films that won him both awards and accolades alike.
Now, whether such genre proves lucky for Varun as well, only time will tell!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tough streak takes leap! Sonakshi Sinha smashes in 'Force 2' poster- Check out
- Herry Tangiri shed 15 kg to play Yuvraj Singh in the biopic 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story'!
- Pakistani film industry may suffer 70% loss if Indo-Pak ties worsen
- 'Tum Bin 2' not a sequel: Anubhav Sinha
- Madhur Bhandarkar's next against backdrop of 1975 emergency!