Very excited to play mother to 13-year-old: Swara Bhaskar
Mumbai: Actress Swara Bhaskar, who chooses versatile roles in Hindi filmdom, will now be seen playing a mother of a 13-year-old girl in `Nil Battey Sannata`. She is thrilled about it.
"I am very thrilled about playing a mother of a 13-year-old child. It`s a very challenging role and I am very excited about it," Swara said.
The reason for her immense excitement?
"I`m actually playing the role of woman in an age group which is elder than me. It`s a challenging part and I didn`t want to refuse it on the basis of fear of playing a mother," she added.
The film is to be directed by filmmaker Nitesh Tiwari`s wife Ashwini Iyer Tiwari, and the `Raanjhanaa` actress began shooting for it Saturday.
"A major portion of the film will be shot in Agra. It`s a lovely film which is presented by Nitesh Tiwari. He has written the script and his wife is directing it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Mechanic Resurrection movie review: Fails to rise
- Taapsee Pannu, Neeraj Pandey reteam on 'Meera'
- 'A Flying Jatt' Box Office collections: Tiger Shroff-Jacqueline Fernandez starrer mints Rs 7.10 cr on opening day!