Very excited to play mother to 13-year-old: Swara Bhaskar
Mumbai: Actress Swara Bhaskar, who chooses versatile roles in Hindi filmdom, will now be seen playing a mother of a 13-year-old girl in `Nil Battey Sannata`. She is thrilled about it.
"I am very thrilled about playing a mother of a 13-year-old child. It`s a very challenging role and I am very excited about it," Swara said.
The reason for her immense excitement?
"I`m actually playing the role of woman in an age group which is elder than me. It`s a challenging part and I didn`t want to refuse it on the basis of fear of playing a mother," she added.
The film is to be directed by filmmaker Nitesh Tiwari`s wife Ashwini Iyer Tiwari, and the `Raanjhanaa` actress began shooting for it Saturday.
"A major portion of the film will be shot in Agra. It`s a lovely film which is presented by Nitesh Tiwari. He has written the script and his wife is directing it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kaabil trailer: Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's love story illuminates in 'darkness'
- Vidya Balan chooses her film wisely!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives thumbs up to brother Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'!
- Kahaani 2 trailer alert: Vidya Balan as Durga Rani Singh will leave you enchanted
- Kajol on board Salman Khan’s Dabangg 3?