Vidyut Jamwal compliments Tigmanshu Dhulia, says he recognises talent
Mumbai: ‘Force’ fame Vidyut Jamwal, whose career in Bollywood seems to have taken off in a big way, will soon be seen in Tigmanshu Dhulia`s ‘Bullet Raja’. And the actor is all praise for the director`s professional and personal skills.
Vidyut, who will be seen in ‘Commando’, that hits theatres April 12, has designed action sequences for himself in ‘Bullet Raja’.
"Dhulia is one of the most genius directors. Besides production and direction, he has a knack for recognising the worth of a person. I am lucky to be working with him," the 34-year-old said here Thursday in an interview.
"`Bullet Raja` is Tigmanshu`s film and I am lucky to be working with him. It is also an action film. I have shot for three days and still 15 days are left," he added.
Vidyut is yet to shoot with Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, the leads in ‘Bullet Raja’.
"I am looking forward to shooting with Saif and Sonakshi. She is the number one heroine right now," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification