Vidyut Jamwal compliments Tigmanshu Dhulia, says he recognises talent
Mumbai: ‘Force’ fame Vidyut Jamwal, whose career in Bollywood seems to have taken off in a big way, will soon be seen in Tigmanshu Dhulia`s ‘Bullet Raja’. And the actor is all praise for the director`s professional and personal skills.
Vidyut, who will be seen in ‘Commando’, that hits theatres April 12, has designed action sequences for himself in ‘Bullet Raja’.
"Dhulia is one of the most genius directors. Besides production and direction, he has a knack for recognising the worth of a person. I am lucky to be working with him," the 34-year-old said here Thursday in an interview.
"`Bullet Raja` is Tigmanshu`s film and I am lucky to be working with him. It is also an action film. I have shot for three days and still 15 days are left," he added.
Vidyut is yet to shoot with Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha, the leads in ‘Bullet Raja’.
"I am looking forward to shooting with Saif and Sonakshi. She is the number one heroine right now," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Hot, sizzling trailer of Madhur Bhandarkar's 'Calender Girls'
- Paul Thomas Anderson to write Robert Downey Jr's 'Pinocchio'
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh keen on first look release!
- Cannes-cut 'Masaan' premieres in India
- Watch: Rishi Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan’s crazy family in ‘All Is Well’