Vikram Bhatt afraid to mingle with anyone
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt says he has no personal life and is too afraid to get into a relationship.
Bhatt has reportedly dated actresses Sushmita Sen and Ameesha Patel in the past.
"My life outside the screen space is full of nothing. There is no gossip, I have lived too much too soon. All I can say is I am single and too afraid to mingle," said the 44-year-old.
The filmmaker is ready with the release of his next production `Horror Story`, which hits theatres Friday. Directed by Ayush Raina, `Horror Story` features Karan Kundra, Radhika Menon, Nandini Vaid, Sheetal Singh, and Nishant Malkani, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Rajinikanth pens OPEN LETTER thanking Sri Lankan Tamils for support!
- Karan Johar's reaction on hearing Kangana Ranaut's name is EPIC!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Haseena FRESH STILL! Shraddha Kapoor's fierce act and brother Siddhant's Dawood avatar will surprise you
- I'm looking at 'Ittefaq' as new film: Sonakshi Sinha
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?