Vikram Bhatt afraid to mingle with anyone
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt says he has no personal life and is too afraid to get into a relationship.
Bhatt has reportedly dated actresses Sushmita Sen and Ameesha Patel in the past.
"My life outside the screen space is full of nothing. There is no gossip, I have lived too much too soon. All I can say is I am single and too afraid to mingle," said the 44-year-old.
The filmmaker is ready with the release of his next production `Horror Story`, which hits theatres Friday. Directed by Ayush Raina, `Horror Story` features Karan Kundra, Radhika Menon, Nandini Vaid, Sheetal Singh, and Nishant Malkani, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gour Hari Das' involvement in his biopic necessary: Ananth Mahadevan
- Tom Hanks looks forward to shoot with Irrfan in `Inferno`
- Action is my favourite genre, says Farhan Akhtar
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity