Vikram Bhatt afraid to mingle with anyone
Mumbai: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt says he has no personal life and is too afraid to get into a relationship.
Bhatt has reportedly dated actresses Sushmita Sen and Ameesha Patel in the past.
"My life outside the screen space is full of nothing. There is no gossip, I have lived too much too soon. All I can say is I am single and too afraid to mingle," said the 44-year-old.
The filmmaker is ready with the release of his next production `Horror Story`, which hits theatres Friday. Directed by Ayush Raina, `Horror Story` features Karan Kundra, Radhika Menon, Nandini Vaid, Sheetal Singh, and Nishant Malkani, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt