Vikramaditya Motwane drew me to `Lootera`: Ranveer Singh
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Ranveer Singh was so impressed with Vikramaditya Motwane`s "Udaan" that he was instantly drawn towards accepting the director`s new project "Lootera". He says Motwane is a special director who will go a long way in the film industry.
"My only creative interaction (for `Lootera`) was with Vikramaditya. He was the first thing which drew me into the film. My whole focus has been Vikramadtiya, who I feel is a special director. I know that in the years to come, he will be recognised as one of the best directors," Ranveer said here.
Ranveer has been receiving a positive response for his look in "Lootera", and he likes the fact that the trailer of the movie "stands out of the rest".
"I am very happy with the response," he said.
Talking about his character in the film, the actor said: "There is a charming quality to the guy, he looks like a good guy. Vikramaditya was very clear about what he wanted. I went with it. I had no input of my own."
"Lootera", a period romance, features Sonakshi Sinha opposite Ranveer. It releases July 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: The intense brand new poster of Akshay-Sidharth's 'Brothers'
- Amitabh Bachchan finds it hard to describe 'Silsila'
- Jake Gyllenhaal eyeing Boston Bombing movie 'Stronger'
- Genelia Deshmukh 'proud' of husband Riteish's role in 'Bangistan'
- Guess which actor will star opposite Aishwarya in Sujoy Ghosh's next